Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday

 Work was good. I have been trying to set up two meetings with 6 doctors each and couldn't find a time. It was high.profile. well I found out it was 12 meetings not two.and I had times for each doctor. So I set them up and stress was better. Rachel.i am sorry you had ptsd. Things like that trigger that. I am glad you had pizza. That is my favorite. Robin every child bites you just have to teach them that is bad. Those pictures are a good idea.  I made a roast with potatoes and gravy. It tasted good. Karen that is good about your house. Everyone be careful in the weather. Dad is taking the jeep in to get the dent fixed tomorrow. The insurance company finally came through. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...