Monday, March 20, 2023

Monday

 Today a busy day.  Work was good.  We are almost done testing a project which will be nice.  Work went fast.  Isaac had violin lessons and we hurried and went grocery shopping while he was there.  Oliver made a lemon cake that turned out good.  We did homework which took forever and I made dinner.  After dinner I went to exercise class.  We had a sub and it hard.  She had us run laps which was really fun though.  I always forget how much I love running.  The kids were wild when I was reading so we didn't get far.  Casey took Tony for a walk.  He is going to a groto meeting tomorrow in Provo. He has been on the fence about going and decided to go.  It will be fun for him.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...