Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Wednesday

 I kept thinking it was Thursday all day. Tomorrow may be confusing. I had a bad headache all day. Not sure why. I am blaming the storm. It was nice weather until about 4 and then it snowed. We did go to Cafe Rio for dinner and then went to see the house. It was really cute and cheap. there were cars everywhere with people seeing it. I am sorry Luna is on the edge it makes for a.long day. I hope Isaac's concert went well. I was sad to miss it.  Dad has a venue for his rental car. It is cool looking. They said it could take 2 weeks to fix the jeep. I hope it doesn't take that long. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...