Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday

 Congratulations on the house price Karen.  I am excited for you.  It is a pretty house.  That is neat that they are working with Luna on biting.  She is a good kid and just is learning how to interact with other.  That is a good idea they had.  At work I do step by step photos all day.  It is stressful doing them.  I am also crazy and it was giving me anxiety thinking about doing them because Casey had his heart attack while I was doing them in December.  Once I started though I was fine.  The kids had a good day.  Oliver got a new game last night so he rushed through doing all his things so he could play it.  Isaac had orchestra and he really likes going.  He has a concert tomorrow.  Casey went down to the groto meeting so I just got a pizza for dinner which isn't healthy.  I sewed while the kids had their hour which was nice.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...