Monday, July 24, 2023

Big busy day

 Thanks Rachel for the good day yesterday. I sure had a nice time and it was so nice to get your kitchen cupboards gone and new patio furniture. I hope it isn't much longer until it is all put back together.  I bet it is just nice to be able to.walk in the kitchen. We got up at 630 this morning to work on the shed before it got too hot. We got all the walls up and Robin and Luna came over and they finished the roof. It is all done. It was 400 before it was all done. It was hot. It is really nice. Thanks Robin for your help. I am so not ready to go back to work. I am excited for the kids to come and spend time with us. Good luck going back to work. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...