Monday, July 24, 2023

Thanks

 Thanks for coming up yesterday and getting so much done.  It looks really nice.  I love the new bench, thank you guys for making it for my birthday.  Today was good. I got up with Isaac and he went and put up flags.  I worked in my college quilt and got alot done on it today.  We went to the parade and it was actually cooler this year.  Their was clouds and it was the best parade.  The kids got a ton of candy.  We went to the park and did the bounce houses.  Ruth rode a pony.  We stayed a long time because it wasn't too hot.  We ran some errands which was nice.  We had leftovers for dinner.  Then it started raining and was really windy.  We thought they might cancel the movie.  When the weather cleared we headed to the park and their was a million people there and they are having the movie.  We are all wearing our wolf ponchos.  We might leave after the fireworks.

Love Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...