Saturday, July 22, 2023

Saturday

 Today was good and we were busy.  Casey left early to cook for the pancake breakfast.  I went to exercise class and dropped Isaac off to help set up chairs for it.  I got the time wrong so he was early but he stayed and helped Casey.  Exercise class we good, they did high low which was nice because their are no burpees.  I can home and took a shower and grabbed the little kids.  We headed over to the breakfast which was good.  We were all tired so we took a little rest.  Then we had lunch and I took the kids to the jump zone.  I used the last gift card I had so we might be done for a while.  Casey stayed home with the inspector.  After the jump zone we came home and grabbed Casey and went to a play that Ruth's friend Emily is in.  It was so good and better than I expected.  They had amazing voices and it was really a great play.  We had dinner and found out that we didn't have any asbestos and we could take down the plastic.  So we came home and did that.  They took out one layer of the subfloor.  The kids were so excited to walk through the plastic tunnel into the house.  We then cooled off in the basement and watched a movie.  Thanks for coming up tomorrow.

Love Rachel 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...