Monday, July 17, 2023

Happy birthday

 Rachel that was such a fun visit. You guys had so much fun. You are going to miss them. Did you have to replace the wood on that swing. I don't remember it ever being that nice wow. Happy birthday to you! Robin that is a wonderful step forward. Pooping is the hardest. I am always for one less diaper to change. I love her sun glasses. Work was boring. I am caught up but I decided to.keep that to myself. When my people come back from vacation I will be way busy. I made torilleni tonight for dinner. Karen said it was good and I really liked it. I am excited for saturday. I love tearing down things. We will build new furniture and tear down the cabinets. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...