Friday, July 21, 2023

Friday

 Work was busy and that made the day go fast. I came home and feel asleep. Karen bought spaghetti factory for dinner and I slept right through it. I did eat it later. We did make it to Costco. I like that place. Rachel I am sorry everything is so torn up. That is so hard. We will come up Sunday and help. Robin and crew are coming tomorrow and help with shed for a little while. We are going to take Luna over night and let them celebrate their anniversary. We will meet them in Logan on Sunday. I am excited to see the kids. Your new patio furniture and kitchen will be amazing. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...