Monday, July 17, 2023

It's my birthday!

 Thanks for the birthday wishes.  You guys are sweet.  Thanks for coming up this weekend.  I thought we could stain and put together the bench.  Maybe take down for kitchen cabinets and then go swimming at the aquatic center.  If that sounds fun.  It is so hot it might be fun to swim.  The girls left today which is sad.  The bought me a wolf poncho before they left which was awesome.  They also finished the bench.  It looks so beautiful.  Tiffany took the kids out to lunch before she left.  Work was ok and everyone was really nice about my birthday.  After work we cleaned up for a bit.  Ruth lost a library book so we went and paid for it.  Me and the little kids colored for a while.  Casey went grocery shopping and then we went out to dinner at zuppas.  Then we went to Lowes to get some grasshopper killer and weed killer.  Thanks again for the birthday wishes.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...