Thursday, July 20, 2023

Thursday

 Today was good.  Work was ok, I went through all my blocks and got them ready for to make the pillow.  I need to make one block over but I was able to do that fast.  They worked on the floor today and they have to all sealed off.  The filter the air and pump it out into the backyard.  The construction was load so when I was done with work.  Casey went into the office and I took the kids out.  We went and got a snack.  Then we were going to go roller skating before piano lessons but Isaac didn't have socks so we went and got some.  Then we didn't have enough time so we walked around red balloon toys.  Isaac got a new Lego.  The kids had substitutes and they were able to see them at the same time which was so nice.  So I switched them to be at the same time from now on.  Then we met Casey for dinner at El Toro.  The kids love to there.  Then Casey went back to work and I took them roller skating.  We hung out in the backyard when we got home.  Everyone have a good Friday.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...