Robin
Thursday, July 20, 2023
Thursday
I worked from home today. Jenkins needed his vaccines so at lunch I ran and got him vaccinated. After work I made pancakes and sausages. Luna thought I ruined her life by putting pancakes in her presence. So she had Mac and cheese. It was hot so we stayed down stairs. Tomorrow is the last day of my sleep study. I'm excited to be done. I'm also glad tomorrow is Friday. See you all in Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment