Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday

 We had a fun and busy day.  Casey took off early and went caving.  He went to a cave in Providence today.  Yesterday he went to a cave by White pine lake.  He is having fun.  I went to exercise class this morning.  They did a special event and had Thirty minute classes and stayed for three of them.  It was fun.  I cut out the fabric for the class on Wednesday and that felt really nice.  We went and got a taco at a taco truck and that was fun.  Isaac wanted to cook dinner so we went to WinCo and got the ingredients.  We went through the car wash and the van feels so much better.  I love a clean car.  Oliver wanted some light so his gaming station so we went to the store and he bought some.  Ruth bought some for her room.  Then we put them all up.  They are really neat looking and are pretty fancy.  Their are a ton of options for them.  I had to run to the store again because we couldn't find out aluminum foil.  Then I assisted Isaac as he made red.peper soup.  It was a lot of work.  Then we walked to the park and threw the ball for Tony.  He had a ton of energy.  I fed me sough dough starter this morning and left it out all day.  It was really active and doing great so I am making sough dough bread.  I added the ingredients and folded it.  Now I let it rise all night and will make it tomorrow.  Casey made it home and it is good to see him.  Everyone have a good Sunday.

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...