Thursday, September 7, 2023

Thursday

 Our cabinets are going to be delivered on Monday.  Casey is going to work from home and I took half a day off to help unload them.  Today was good. Klies went to the fair this evening and every year they enter this contest where you design a quilt based around a piece of fabric.  She picked me up one so can do it which will be fun.  The little kids had piano lessons and Ruth did a lot better.  I practiced with her last week so I will keep doing that.  Oliver passed his test and gets a trophy.  He is so excited.  I went to exercise class.  It took me a while to warm up but then it was fun.  We set up Oliver's gaming area when I got back.  He is excited.  Casey is going to the caving convention tomorrow and this weekend.  I hope it is fun.  

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...