Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday.

 We met Robin and Luna at the quilt store and are all signed up for the quilt class. It was so.much fun to be at the quilt store again. We went to the mall afterwards and it is a really nice mall.  Luna ran and ran. We did go to the Arcade and it is nice. Rachel we will have to take the kids there. Karen took us to catch me if you can. It was written in 1960. It was really good. It even scared me and I jumped. I didn't even figure out the end. Rachel I am so glad you had a nice day. Those lights are cool. I am glad casey had fun at his caving conference. I am excited for your cabinets on Monday. We are having a big busy week. Love you all. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...