Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday

 I made the sourdough bread this morning and it turned out really good.  I loved it and it wasn't hard to make.  We went to church and Nina Bill was looking for her Mom, Dorothy because she was supposed to lead the music.  Cheri was walking in with us and she said she would go check on her.  She had passed away.  She was at the bottom of the stairs and they aren't sure if she fell or had a heat attack.  Anyway it was really sad and I will miss her.  It made me sad all day.   Then the dog at the rest of the sourdough bread off the table.  We can't leave anything on the table anymore because he is eating it.  We went on a walk around the block to get out of the house and that was nice.  We went to Randy's for dinner.  Then we went to the park with Ivy and Lily and the kids had so much fun playing together.  Oliver said it was one of the best days of his life.  Casey has been having a good time going to caves.  I haven't heard from him today so he must have gone somewhere cool.  I am excited for the quilt class on Wednesday.  We will be down for Karen's birthday dinner on Tuesday.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...