Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday

 Work was still tense but I am not involved so it went pretty fast.  Isaac had his first teen advisor board meeting today.  We dropped him off and then we went to the mall to get a pretzel and look at the light up keyboards.  They were expensive so Oliver ended buying one online.  We picked Isaac up and went to the church.  They had a fall carnival for the primary kids.  The young men made hotdogs and Isaac helped with that.  Me and Casey went to the sewing retreat concert.  It was a lot of fun and I really love the concert.  It isn't Casey's kind of music but he was sweet to go and we had a fun time. They sang beautifully and I love it.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...