Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thursday

 Today was not great.  The head of my department was layoff this morning.  She is my friend and it was a tense day.  I hate it.  After work was busy.  Isaac wanted to do the chamber music project so he signed up but we talked to his violin teacher and she said to wait a year.  But they texted and said he could audition after I explained everything.  So I picked up Oliver and we ran over and he tried out.  I was proud of him and he did really well so not preparing anything.  Ruth and Oliver had piano lessons.  Ruth passed her test and she gets a trophy like Oliver.  Oliver got a pizza certificate from school so we used that for dinner.  I went to exercise class and Casey went climbing.  Casey is going caving tomorrow.  He is nervous and excited.  Thanks for the fun class yesterday.  I loved it and it was so fun to spend time together.  

Love Rachel





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...