Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday

 Well I made it to work today. Just as I was getting started the magnet team called they have been trying 3 years for this certification. They are going to announce it on Wednesday. So I spent all day getting a hoodoo ready. It made the day go fast. We drove out to dinner and see Kay's condo. It is really a nice place. We went to the Crack shack for dinner. It was ok. There are a ton of stores right by her house. We are going to Kamas tomorrow. Dad is staying home. He is feeling the allergies. We are worried they are worst up there. He might meet us for lunch and get new Merrill we will see how it goes. Rachel good luck with the cabinets. If you need help let us know. Robin have a nice weekend. We are around on Sunday if Rachel doesn't need us. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...