Monday, September 11, 2023

Monday

 I think making files and designs are the way to go.  Then you don't have to have any inventory either.  Good job Robin.  The cabinet delivery place called this morning and they didn't have a lift truck available so they are coming tomorrow instead which is fine.  Work went well.  A lady is cutting the kits for us so we got everything organized for her.  Oliver forgot he had the after school program and started to walk home till he remembered and went back to school.  Isaac had violin lessons so we dropped him off and picked up Oliver.  Then we ran over and picked up my contacts before we got Isaac.  We did homework and made dinner.  I went to exercise class and I was the only one there.  We still did the class and it was a lot of fun and felt good.  We will try to leave tomorrow at 4.  

Love Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...