Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday

 Oh that is sad about Dorothy. She was a really nice lady. She was kind of a horder. Cleaning her house will be tough. I am glad you had a nice Sunday. That bread looks amazing. We had a lazy day. I slept in and then we went to church. Dad's neck really started hurting so we only made half of sacrament meeting. But it was nice to go. We came hone and took naps. It felt so nice. I was tired. Not much else going on with us. I am excited for you cabinets tomorrow. Getting so close to being done. Robin Luna is so cute. That is fun she is picking out her own clothes. They end up with interesting outfits. Have a nice.monday. I am taking Wednesday and Thursday off. That will be nice. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...