Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Tuesday

 Thank you guys for all your help this weekend.  We got so much done and I love it.  We got the baseboards and the thresholds in the kitchen.  It feels nice to have the finishing work done.  The sewing room we (mostly Casey) got it painted and just put the second coat on tonight.  We are going to move everything back in tomorrow.  Isaac made rice pudding tonight and he loves being able to cook again.  I went to exercise class and then helped paint.  Work went well today.  Ruth had tumbling today and Oliver started the afterschool program.  He just took ar tests.  I was hoping he would get help with his math.  He thinks it is just early days and it will get better.  Love you guys and thanks again.

Love Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...