Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tuesday

Today was my work party so I left work early. Then mom and dad came down to watch Luna. We went shopping then we went off to our party. They did a talent show. It was funny because there were a lot of inside jokes I think Rachel would have liked and they did dear even Hansen. Jeramy survived though. They had green man drummers that is done in its always sunny in Philadelphia. But I doubt half the audience caught on. Then at the end the CEO came out of the drummer crowd, unzipped his head part and said "I am green man" I died of laughter but Jeramy was only half following my wrapped humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...