Saturday, December 2, 2023

Saturday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night, I don't know what happened and I have no good excuse, sorry.  We went to dinner with the couple who saved Casey's life last night.  We went to the tandoori oven and the kids were so jealous.  We had a good time and it was really good to talk with them.  We had a fun day today with Mom and Dad.  The concert wasn't really anything and I forgot to take a picture.  But it was fun to listen to Christmas music and explore an abandoned old school.  We had lunch at the hu hot which was really good.  Then we walked around downtown and looked at the gingerbread houses.  I had a lot of fun.  It was fun to look at all the stores and walk around.  We decorated the tree this evening and it looks great.  The kids were really excited.  

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...