We got up and went to Logan sardine was interesting but it was so nice to listen to Isaac play. We walked around downtown and it was nice to look at everything. We came home and Karen is getting really good at pinball. Me not so much. We are going to Costco tomorrow to get legos. I hope they still have some left. We talked with Luna on the phone. She is growing up way to fast. Love mom
Saturday, December 2, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
Thanks for coming up Mom. We love having you here. I went to exercise class this morning. Then we took Ruth to the parade and got a spot...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment