Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tuesday

 I worked from home this morning. It was so nice. We even got dad signed up for part d. Prescription drugs insurance. That made me feel good. We went to target to get drugs and I got luna a couch for her barbie house. I think gary is going to try and 3 d print a bed and table. I went to the doctors and she changed my meds. She said that I should be better and sometimes finding the right drug takes a while. We drove to Lehi and had a good time. Robin spent her kohl's money. I thought every thing was a lot more than black Friday. It was fun to play. We took Luna to McDonald's and she had fun. We went to cabelas and walked around. I am glad you made it back to the real world Rachel. Everyone enjoy hump day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...