Friday, January 12, 2024

Friday

 I had a nice day. I cleaned up a cluttered corner and that felt nice. We went to the bank and got some cash for ruths baptism and then walked around kohl's. It felt nice to just walk around. I also even hung a picture in the bathroom. It was a nice week. I really needed to slow down. First week of retirement. Me and Karen went to Walmart tonight so she could get some cash. She took me to McDonald's for a Mc flurry. It tasted so good.  I am hoping the weather stalls and we make it to the baptism. Thanks rachel for setting up a link. I can't believe Ruth is 8. She us growing up too fast. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...