Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Wednesday

 We didn't get as much snow as you guys but we got a little.  Casey had a early training and I had a meeting before work so I took the kids with me. It works out good.  The meet was good and the day went pretty good.  I am trying new things to help the little kids sign into the computers and it all seems to fall flat.  Maybe it just takes time.  Isaac went and did baptisms for the dead after the school.  The bishop picked a bunch of kids up at the middle school which was really nice.  I think he had a fun time.  Oliver skipped after school and we ran errands.  Ruth went to her first activity days tonight.  She nervous but had a fun time.  I was supposed to have book group but the cancelled it because of the weather so I went to exercise class instead which was really fun and felt good.  Casey has his last early morning training tomorrow which will be nice.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...