Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Wednesday

 It seemed liked a busy day. I had a huge stack of mail that I haven't gone through. It took me all morning. But i got it done. I have a few things I need to do but it is under control. I called the dentist for dad. The last dentist said he needed a ton of root canals. It is the same. We think we might do implants instead. We are thinking about it. They think it is due to dry mouth and meds. Also acid reflux.  We had to leave early because the roads were horrible. I slipped and slided home. We did do the walks. Robin you have more.snow than us. Rachel I am glad casey is almost done with early classes. He is not an early person. I hope the weather isn't bad on Saturday. It changes every hour to a blizzard to one inch. Everyone be safe on the roads. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...