Monday, January 8, 2024

Monday

 We spent the night in Logan and that was so nice. I didn't feel rushed and we just got to visit. I did take the kids to school and I loved that. It was just so fun to be able to spend time with them. We came home and then at 130 dad had therapy. He has a lot more exercises and is able to move more of his hand. I think he will really love that. I love ruths dress. I hope Luna is OK. Discovery museum is a lot of hands on. We are just going to go slow tomorrow and catch up on laundry. Drive safe in the weather. Hopefully it won't be too bad. Robin work from home if it gets too bad. I am excited for Karen's printer. It will be a blast to put together. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...