Monday, February 5, 2024

Monday

 I got up and went grocery shopping. We were running out of food. It felt nice to get organized. I came home and we had lunch and then drove to fashion place mall and walked. It felt nice. We went to occupational therapy for dads hand and then saw the doctor. The doctor said he was a b. Could be a little better. But doesn't have to wear a brace unless he feels he needs to protect it. That is good news. It is still more swollen than it should be. He can take a bath and I think that will help his mental outlook at lot. We did go to Popeyes for dinner. It wasn't my favorite. Karen needed ingredients for her pot luck on thursday. Dad's printer is coming on thursday. He said he is camping out upstairs so he can hear them bring it. He is super excited. Be careful in this weather. It was so cold and windy today. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...