Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sunday

 We had a nice day. We played with Luna and then came home and I feel sound asleep. We just had warm up for dinner. We watched treason and the main character played tritan in stardust so we are watching that. Rachel I can't believe you got snow. It was just cold and windy here. I am glad the ratatouille turned out. Is that what Robin made the other day. It was good. Robin that is fun you sold something on etsy. Dad sees the occupational therapist tomorrow and the doctor. I am hoping he gets released.  he lost his brace at the mall so they will make him a new one tomorrow. Have a nice Monday love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...