Thursday, February 8, 2024

Thursday

 Work went really well today and all the classes went smoothly.  We had a lockdown drill that I didn't know what to do but I figured it out.  Isaac had chamber music practice and then a master class with the fry street quartet.  We all chipped in some money and they had pizza in between the two.  It sound like he had a fun time.  The little kids had piano lessons.  Ruth had been really good to practice last week.  I went to exercise class and the parking lot was full again.  This class is really popular and you need equipment so I almost gave up and didn't go.  But then I decided it ok to be late so I went and found a spot in the back and it was fine.  Ruth had been hating doing homework this week and had cried and cried about it.  I am hoping next week will go better.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...