Monday, February 12, 2024

Monday

 We finished up the printer today. We finished about 1 and we went downstairs to rest and I fell sound sleep. We started on the enclosure but they make us take apart some of the printer and I didn't have it in me to unscrew screws that i spent all day screwing in. We will work on it tomorrow. Rachel I love those bags. They are amazing. I am glad your meetings went well. Robin it said that this is the last day the sun will set before 6 until November. That kind of made my day. Light is coming. It was fun to have all three printers going at the same time. Have a nice Tuesday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...