Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tuesday

 Today was good.  All the classes were good today except my last one which was crazy.  I took Isaac to get his hair trimmed and she talked him into using product which I haven't been successful in doing.  His hair looked really good afterwards.  I also got my hair trimmed.  We worked on Valentine's and Ruth is so excited.  Oliver had to make box and he had been wanting to do a robot.  I have been dragging my feet but we finally didn't today and it turned out really cute.  He did a great job.  I went to exercise class and that always makes me feel better. It was nice to go.  Thanks for coming up tomorrow Mom and Dad.  We are excited.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...