Thursday, February 15, 2024

Thursday

 Thank you Mom and Dad for visiting, we loved having you.  Thank you Karen for the Valentine's and you computer.  We really appreciate it and you are very generous.  No one wanted to go to school today and just wanted to play but we made it.  Oliver has red eyes and at lunch he told me  thought he should go home.  I called Casey and he was able to pick him up when their was an hour left at school.  At that time Oliver was fine with staying at school but we said to just go home.  Me classes all went pretty well today and it was a fast day.  Isaac had chamber music practice and I cancelled the piano lessons for the little kids.  I am excited to get together on Monday.  I hope we have good weather.  The kids don't have school tomorrow but I have a training in the morning and will be done at lunch time which is nice.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...