Saturday, February 24, 2024

Saturday

 For thinking we were having a quiet day it turned out to be a busy day. We went to lowes and got some stuff to finish off the printer room. We came home and worked on the bench and then went to lunch and joined the gym. Thank you Karen. They let 6 people on the family membership. We added Robin and Luna is free. We thought we would add Rachel also. They have an indoor and outdoor pool and rock climbing. They also have a play center. I it is the west valley rec center.  It is a nice place. Really close to us. We came home and finished the printer room. It is so nice. We got a shelf and there is so much more room. I did run and get a few treats. Rachel is coming down around dinner time. I am glad Oliver's party went well. Robin I hope you got cleaning done. We are excited to go to the zoo. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...