Thursday, February 22, 2024

Thursday

 Oliver had a really nice birthday, thanks for calling him and the nice presents.  Mom and Dad left this morning and we were sad to see them go.  Work went pretty good today and all the kids did really good.  Oliver and Ruth were tired today.  Isaac had chamber music soni dropped him off and picked up Oliver.  We went to the mall and picked up our pottery.  Mom's turned out so good with the bubbles in the middle.  I should have been brave and did it also.  Everyone's turned out so good, it was a best effort.  Ruth and Oliver had piano lessons.  Oliver lost a page so I stayed to talk to his teacher and get him set up.  I was a bit late picking up Isaac but we made it.  Isaac had the teen activity at the library and they were watching a movie.  

Love Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...