Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sunday

 We had a nice day. We went to Costco and got food for the week. That felt nice. We met robins gang and went to the jump zone. Lunas pass runs out the end of February. We came home and i made potatoes salad for dinner with some fish. It tasted good. Karen put some more stuffing in her couch pillows. That made a big difference. I was sitting there all cozy and fell sound asleep. Rachel those pictures are just beautiful. I am so glad those passes worked out for you. I am glad Oliver got to ski for his birthday. I am glad the kids learned a lot. I am hoping the weather works out for tomorrow. What time should we meet? Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...