Thursday, February 22, 2024

Thursday

 We had a nice time in Logan. It always goes to fast. We love hanging out. I did scare Isaac by being pulled over. I didn't register my car in July. They gave me a ticket because it was so late. Ugh! We are going to jiffy lube tomorrow to get it registered. We did go to smiths and Edward's on our way home. That place is huge. We did get me a carbon mask so I can take the rest of the stickers off. Then I will touch up paint and be able to hang some pictures. Have a nice Friday. Last one in February. Tell Ruth good luck with her part. Karen has.made the prettiest fairies for.my fairy garden. She made some for robins garden also. I really like them. She has bèn printing Caton pieces so we have been playing that game. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...