Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Tuesday

 Today was good.  Isaac was happy and talked about school with me which was nice.  Work went well.  I am having a free week and the kids love that and it is easy for me.  Isaac had chamber music practice.  He needed to bring some music that I was supposed to have printed off and didn't.  The printer is out of ink so we scrambled and put it all on his tablet.  I will get some ink tomorrow.  Isaac helped me make dinner.  Oliver brought his jelly fish hat to school.  His friend has one similar and they wore them at recess.  Ruth had a party in her class and had popcorn.  I went to exercise class this evening.  They made a new combo step aerobics class.  It was hard to learn but everyone was new so they were good to go slow and it ended up being fun.  We are watching the cat next door so I went over and fed and sat with him.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...