Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Wednesday

 I had a meeting before school and the kids were sweet to get up a little early.  I am doing game days this week and it is easy and the kids love it.  We needed ink for the printer so me and Ruth went to staples.  She loves that store.  Then we hurried to the hobby lobby to get Ruth a book for her stickers.  We picked up Oliver and then got a fizz drink because they went to school early.  Ruth was so so happy and it was fun.  Oliver and Casey had activity days and they delivered flyers.  Ruth went to tumbling and Isaac went to young men's.  I went to exercise class and it was High.  We did a million burpees but it was a really fun class.  I love it.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...