Saturday, March 16, 2024

Saturday

 We had a really fun day.  Isaac went this morning and got food for the food drive.  Then we headed up to Idaho.  It was such a a fun day and the kids were all happy.  I forgot towels again so we stopped in Preston at the dollar store and got some.  Oliver was so excited to go to the rock store and brought his money with him.  He bought a ninja star and he was so cute about getting it.  We had lunch at the pizza place and then went to the hot pools.  It is so busy their Everytime we go.  We have to park so far away.  The water felt so nice and it felt so good to be in the sun.  Their was a ton of snow in Idaho still and we were grateful all our has melted.  We all got sunburned which I didn't expect and I didn't think about putting sunscreen on.  Last week I told Oliver he looked tired and he said he really needed the Hawaii vacation. He said that today was like a vacation and was very relaxing, he didn't think about school at all.  Isaac made a delicious dinner when we got hime and I made pumpkin pie.  I messed up making it on our day and I owed them a pie.  I hope the murder mystery was fun.

Love Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...