Friday, June 28, 2024

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of summer school and we tried to make it a fun day.  A girl in my group said she was riding her horse home and I didn't think she actually was but we walked out and their was her horse.  She was riding down our street and I took Ruth out and she got to pet their horses.  She loves horses.  We did a lot of crafts yesterday.  Ruth made a million bracelets.  I went to exercise class and Casey ran.  Today I sat in on interviews for the new art teacher.  We picked one we liked and they offered it to her this afternoon.  Isaac went to young men's camp and I think he was excited.  It is just over night and I hope he has a fun time.  We cleaned all afternoon and I had the kids do their chores.  They weren't super happy but the house looks nice.  Ruth has a birthday party at her friend's house that was Harry Potter themed.  Oliver has been wanting pizza so we dropped Ruth off and got pizza.  He wanted to mow the lawn so we did that and weeded the garden. Love you guys.

Love Rachel 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 We had been working on the stuffed animals and we finished Oliver's elephant and are half way done with Ruth's horse.  The minky is...