Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Happy birthday

 I am glad that Luna has a good birthday.  She is so cute.  I hope you have a good birthday tomorrow Mom.  Work went well this morning, the kids are so cute.  I like the smaller groups.  I listened to the Tarzan Broadway musical most of the day, I am obsessed now.  The kids got their allowance and they wanted to go to the toy store so we did that.  Ruth got a Lego, Oliver got a stuffed animals and Isaac got gravitracks. I signed the little kids up for a craft at the library.  They made pan flutes and a tambourine.  Oliver's friend came and he had fun.  We did Legos and crafts when we got home.  I went to exercise class this evening.  It was the same class I went to on Saturday and she did all the same songs.  It was fun.  We weeded the garden and it is looking really good.  Ruth got a net for her stuffed animals and hung it up in her bed.  It is crazy.  On Monday I went in her room and she had all her clothes laid out and labeled for what day she was going to wear it.  It was cute 

Love Rachel 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...