Sunday, June 23, 2024

Sunday

 Sorry it is late, I lost track of time.  I would just pin the minky really well because it slips easy.  It is a mess to work with and their isn't much you can do about it.  Vacuuming after cleans it up pretty well.  We had a really fun time also.  The kids had so much fun spending the week there and are really happy today.  Casey worked on the computers today and got them all working.  The kids were so excited to do their Legos they did them first thing.  Ruth talked and talked about her Mario and Luigi Legos.  We went to Church and Ruth gave a talk in primary and looked so grown up.  We went to Randy's and made s'mores.  Casey wanted to run home so we brought Tony.  We walked to the park and it was so fun having Tony.  I brought a ball and we were throwing it in the canal and he loved being in the water.  It was fun.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...