Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Tuesday

No new updates from work. Just moving along at snail pace. :) we are still fixing a sprinkler head so we had to go back to Lowe's. We returned something that didn't work and the lady gave Luna a princess treat. It was just a rice crispy treat. I asked Luna if I could eat it and she said I wasn't a princess so only she could have it. Lol we got the sprinklers all fixed up. I weed and feeded out front lawn because it's just weeds. It looks terrible. Lunas arms looked so dirty so I gave her a bath. Come to find out she just has a farmer tan so her arm had a stark white line. Tis the season. 

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...