Monday, June 3, 2024

Monday

 I started summer school today.  We didn't have kids and just went over what was expected and then planned out what we were going to teach.  It was a lot of information and a bit overwhelming but I think it will all go fine.  I am teaching third grade.  We have four teachers in each class so we have a group of 5 or 6 kids which isn't bad.  The kids did well at home and did all their chores this morning.  Oliver had a pool party but it was raining so they moved it to the sports academy which has a indoor pool.  The summer reading party was cancelled to ight because of the rain.  So we just had a quiet night.  We walked Tony when the rain stopped and that was nice.  Casey is doing well and called me this afternoon.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...