Friday, June 7, 2024

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog when Mom and Dad were here.  It got busy.  We had a really fun time with them visiting.  Yesterday we went hiking at second dam.  The river was really high and it flooded the picnic area.  The kids and Tony had a blast playing there.  We had crab and potatoes for dinner and Oliver was in heaven.  Today I worked on taking a test for a job I am applying for.  My friend came over to look over my resume and show me how to get more traction on job sites.  It was really nice of her.  I also cut out a quilt and am embroidering a wall hanging which has been fun.  I was going to walk Tony but a storm came through.  I am excited to meet up tomorrow.

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...