Friday, June 7, 2024

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog when Mom and Dad were here.  It got busy.  We had a really fun time with them visiting.  Yesterday we went hiking at second dam.  The river was really high and it flooded the picnic area.  The kids and Tony had a blast playing there.  We had crab and potatoes for dinner and Oliver was in heaven.  Today I worked on taking a test for a job I am applying for.  My friend came over to look over my resume and show me how to get more traction on job sites.  It was really nice of her.  I also cut out a quilt and am embroidering a wall hanging which has been fun.  I was going to walk Tony but a storm came through.  I am excited to meet up tomorrow.

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...