Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Tuesday

 Today was good.  I end up getting five hours a day with summer school which is nice.  It is a lot more work than I thought but it is going good and it was fun to be with the kids today.  After lunch we went grocery shopping and then we got our hair cut.  Oliver didn't because he didn't want to.  Everyone looks really nice.  We took three inches off of Ruth's and it looks really nice.  Me and Isaac mowed the lawn and it looks really nice.  Ruth and Oliver ordered wheelie shoes and they came today and the are having fun with them.  I went to exercise class and then we walked to the park to throw the ball for Tony.  Oliver fell and hurt his wrist on his wheelie shoes but I think he is ok.  Casey had a stressful day at work because they problems with what they were working on.  He said his hotel is dirty. 

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...